Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

Well, after a busy weekend, Monday is back! Funny how that happens every week...

Our weekend was a whirlwind of events. Friday evening I made it to the gym for a little workout on my back, biceps and shoulders. I had missed Thursday because I was LAZY so I had to make up for it Friday. Saturday was an early day as we had to be at the baseball field at 8:15 for a parade of teams to start the Jamboree Day! This was followed up by some baseball, volunteering to man a table of donuts (why?!) and t-shirts, and then my son's game. His team is doing really well this season, having lost only 2 games, though one was Saturday and it was NOT pretty. Ever heard of the Mercy Rule? That's all I'll say about that. Later that day (after a tiny nap) we had dinner with my neighbor (and friend). Sunday we hung out at home because it was kind of nasty out, but we did make it to the gym! Decided I would try a bike for something a little different, and after .7 miles, had this horrible pain in my leg. Tried to ride it out, but just wasn't feeling it...so I hopped over to the treadmill and walked 2 miles. Chris walked a mile with me...he's so supportive!

Anyway, weekend's over and now we're on to the new week! Hope it's a great one for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment